Friday, August 24, 2012

My Special One~

So sorry I haven't posted something this long. But now, I really want to tell you guys about...my special one~ hihi. You guys who did read my previous post, of course you know who I mean.

He's Korean. South Korean more precisely. He's soooooooo kind. I repeat, he's oh so kind! I've never met someone like him before. This far. I hope he won't be changed. I mean, yeah you know what I mean lol.

You must be wondering how could I meet him. The first time we talked, I thought he was the same as the others. Same as the Koreans. Because of what? He made me resentful. I got mad at him. He noticed and said sorry. He didn't mean to make me mad. He just wanted to encourage me. Oh man, yeah, I did misunderstand.

From there, I think, we became closer. We talked about our culture, country, and yeah something like that. But we didn't talk that often. He's a high school student. So busy with his school thingy. 

It's been 10 days we didn't talk. He sent me a message. He told me that he's too busy. He always busy as usual. Of course I know. All of my Korean friends told me that Korean High School students are really have a busy day. Everyday.

Even though we talked in once/10days, omg lol, I like him. The way he talks to me is just different from the other Korean boys I've ever met. I think that what makes me like him.

The last message he sent me, I sent message back to him. But he just has seen it without replies it. Uh-oh I felt disappointed again. But oh  I remember that he's a high school student so me try to understand.

We hadn't talk in a month! Omg. I missed him. I wanna send him a message but I always think twice. I'm afraid that will be disturbed him.

After that crisis moment, lol, I thought of how about to install Kakao Talk messenger on my phone. I did install it. And~ tadah~ I just installed it but I found Kim Jun Young on my friend list. Aha! I just remember that I saved his number. Oops did I say his name just now? :x

I chatted him first. I asked him does he remember me. He answered--with the way he talks as usual--that he noticed it was me. Omg I'm really happy! I thought he forgets me already.

In one, two days we didn't talk... I missed him already again because we didn't talk that much. I chatted him again. He answered surprisingly. Woaaaaah. I thought he would be said why do I always disturb him, lol.

He said that he was waiting for me. I asked why. Because he missed me. Omgomgomg yeah I've the same feeling with you, Junyoung! I missed you--I mean, I miss you--so damn much. We talked in about 2 hours I think. We talked about everything--not everything actually, lol. It's such an awesome moment for me to talk with him. I like him.

Guess what? He said that he likes me, too. Because I'm kind. We like each other, lol. Yay yay I'm so happy hihi. Thank you. Maybe this is the first time he knows Indonesian. But most of Indonesians are kind, I told you. I'm not arrogant but that's the truth.

And, that's not the end of our conversation. We did send voice note each other, too. Finally I can hear his voice, hihi. I sent him a voice note/voice talk, I talked to him with my trembling voice lol I'm too excited and nervous. I talked in a little Korean, too. But with a stammered voice XD That's embarrassing.

He's my special one I think after that moment. Because he's so kind to me. My special Korean friend one precisely.

And we ended our conversation up because it's time for him to study. Study well, Junyoung! Can we talk again and send voice note each other if you've some spare time? I'm waiting for you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment